Ewing-Foley, Inc traces its roots back to 1938 when two Burgess Battery company salesmen, Dan Rudat and Ed Nickerson left to form Nickerson-Rudat Sales Company in San Francisco. Pete Ewing joined their company in 1958 and formed Ewing Associates in 1961. Pete was recalled to active military duty and sent to Fort Lewis, Washington where he met Dick Foley. The two incorporated as Ewing-Foley in 1967.
Today, Ewing-Foley is organized into four separate divisions, servicing the Electrical, Networking, Electronic OEM and Lighting markets. Each division is separately staffed and operated independently to ensure maximum focus to our customers and principals.